Monday, July 31, 2017

...

Currently, although I do generally keep track, politics frustrates me a LOT. One day's truth is the next day's untruth. Chaos appears to be the goal of many. What some people have as their dogma, to me, is amazing and yet considering history, not so much. 

My own attention is turning to my next book as I begin writing and putting together character lists and general timelines. I like escaping to another world when the one I am in seems in turmoil.

Returning from a trip to Yellowstone and Montana, I've been putting together photos to eventually share in Facebook and my blogs. Not sure how it'll come together, but maybe grouped in similar subjects. Where many go to Yellowstone for the big scenes, this time because we'd been to those and because of the crowds, we went for the little scenes.

My part of Oregon is promised to be unusually hot,  I'm dealing with allergies (brought home with me somehow or other) and as I said, writing. If something comes along that seems important and  clear to me, I'll post a link here. Otherwise, enjoy the summer. It's passing all too fast.


6 comments:

Just the Facts! said...

Hi Rain,

What part of MT did you visit?

Rain Trueax said...

The most time was in Missoula, a hotel on the Clark Fork River. We drove out of Yellowstone through Gardiner and then headed west. When in Missoula we drove out to look at our favorite spots as the last time there was I think 2012. I have more on one of them in my Rainy Day Thought blog.

Just the Facts! said...

My late father was born on a homestead in Denton, MT. I've been to MT several times but next year plan to see the old homestead for the 1st time.

Glad you told me about your blog on Tom Degan's site, I too have stopped wasting my time there, gonna leave it for the radical lefties that are intolerant of anything too the right of them.

Rain Trueax said...

Neat on Denton. I like pretty much every part of Montana. :)

Just the Facts! said...

I find it interesting to watch as the democrat party deals with their pro-life members who want to run under the party banner as pro-life. So much for diversity in the DNC

Rain Trueax said...

I think both parties are very divided with those who totally disagree with others under the same partisan banner-- supposedly.